Working Holiday program change

If you have been interested in applying to work in Canada as an intern or on a temporary basis, you may have looked into the Canadian Working Holiday Visa program. This exciting visa program gives young people between the ages of 18 and 35, the opportunity to spend time in Canada while working and traveling. Now known as the International Experience Class program, there have been some changes made to the process.    

The introduction of the International Experience Canada (IEC) pool means that you will have to check your eligibility for the program before entering it. If you make it into this pool, you may be selected for the Working Holiday, Young Professionals, or International Co-op Internship. It is important to note, that only certain countries can apply for the program, including Australia, New Zealand, Germany, and Spain.    

The IEC Pool

Once you have made it into the IEC pool, your information will be kept on file for a year. Each program has a certain quota to fill each year and if you are lucky enough to be picked, you will be invited to apply for a work permit

Are you interested in spending your days working in exciting places in Canada, gaining experience, and meeting new people from around the world? Apply on our site for your visa and an account manager will contact you to discuss your Canadian visa application.