Business Visitor Visa
Note: Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa. Contact us to find out who how these changes may affect you.
A business visitor is an individual coming temporarily to Canada with the purpose of engaging in international business activities, without directly entering the Canadian labour market. For example, a business visitor would be someone who comes to Canada to meet Canadian clients doing business with his or her company based outside of Canada.
This will only be applicable if you intend to:
- Look for ways to grow your business,
- Invest or
- Advance your business relationships
Visitors may come to Canada to observe site visits. Alternatively, a Canadian company may have invited them to Canada for training in product use, sales or other functions related to a business transaction.
As a business visitor, you must show that:
- you plan to stay for less than six months,
- you do not plan to enter the Canadian labour market,
- your main place of business, and source of income and profits, is outside Canada,
- you have documents that support your application and
- you meet Canada’s basic entry requirements with a valid travel document, such as a passport
- you have enough money for your stay and to return home,
- you plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit and
- you are not a criminal, security or health risk to Canadians.
As a business visitor, you will be able to travel anywhere in Canada, while visiting family, friends and enjoying the best attractions of the country. You will also be able to attend any conferences and trade shows, as well as meet new clients and explore any options to stay in Canada permanently.
If you are looking to come to Canada on business, we make applying for your visa simple and worry-free. Let our agents guide you through the application process, giving you more time to concentrate on your business. Contact us today to begin your business visa application.