– Receive professional guidance from qualified RCIC’s
– We ensure your applications are submitted correctly and on time
– Your application is properly optimized to ensure the greatest success
– Receive step-by-step guidance and assistance
– Save money and time with 24/7 online support
– Canada has a thriving, vibrant economy
– Canadian employers are looking for skilled and qualified workers
– 58 900 jobs are created every month in Canada
– Job opportunities are available to workers on a permanent and temporary basis
– A formal job offer can advance your visa application
– Canada offers exciting opportunities to business owners
– Business immigration visas are available to self-employed individuals, investors, entrepreneurs and business visitors
– Advance your business objectives in a prosperous economy
– Grow your business with an educated and skilled workforce
Exciting, beautiful and cosmopolitan, Canada is a country full of opportunity.
As a new method of selecting and managing applications for immigration to Canada, Express Entry is a quick and efficient electronic system that allows candidates to apply for permanent residence.
Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, and Provincial Nominee Program.
In order to qualify for this system, applicants must supply information about their qualifications, work experience, education, language ability and age. Based on these factors, applicants are awarded points according to the Comprehensive Ranking System and a total score is tallied for each individual.
Successful applicants are then entered into the Express Entry pool where Canadian employers are able to select candidates with the skills and expertise that they are looking for before issuing a formal invitation to apply for permanent residence. Read more here.
Situated in the heart of beautiful Vancouver, CanadianVisa.org offers professional visa services to clients across the world.
At CanadianVisa.org, we ensure that you take maximum advantage of all potential visa possibilities, whether you intend on immigrating, working or simply visiting Canada.
With 24/7 service and experienced consultants on hand throughout the visa application process, you are able to entrust your application to the professionals who work tirelessly to ensure your success.
RCIC working with canadianvisa.org / RCIC Consultant Id #R513335
RCIC working with canadianvisa.org / RCIC Consultant Id #R510391
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants or RCIC’s are able to assist you in your navigation of the often complicated Canadian visa process. A personalized immigration strategy is developed for your case while keeping your objectives and timeline expectations in mind.
Our qualified and accredited immigration consultants are registered with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). This affiliation ensures that our consultants are able to stay up to date on immigration procedures and policies while offering expert advice and guidance to valued clients.
With our experienced consultants, David Allon and Marian De Vera by your side, you will be able to entrust the paperwork to individuals who have a passion and dedication in helping you achieve your Canadian dream.
I hope Canada is a best country. Canadian visa this is a good opportunity for peoples. I want to live and working Canada. If have any opportunity to work in Canada. My dream is Canada.
So nice they’re helps all people,
I like that: A leading global consultancy firm dedicated to helping people immigrate to Canada.