How to Apply for a Canadian Business Visitor Visa
A Canadian Business Visitor is an individual coming temporarily to Canada with the purpose of engaging in international business activities, without directly entering the Canadian labor market. For example, a business visitor would be someone who comes to Canada to meet Canadian clients doing business with his or her company based outside of Canada. This will only be applicable if you intend to:
- Look for ways to grow your business;
- Invest; or
- Advance your business relationships
Visitors may come to Canada to observe site visits. Alternatively, a Canadian company may have invited them to Canada for training in product use, sales, or other functions related to a business transaction. As a business visitor, who wants to apply for a Canadian Business Visitor Visa, you must show that:
- You plan to stay for less than six months;
- You do not plan to enter the Canadian labor market;
- Your main place of business, and source of income and profits, is outside of Canada;
- You have documents that support your application;
- You meet Canada’s basic entry requirements with a valid travel document, such as a passport:
- You have enough money for your stay and to return home;
- You plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit; and
- You are not a criminal, security, or health risk to Canadians
As a Canadian Business Visitor, you will be able to travel anywhere in Canada, while visiting family, friends, and enjoying the best attractions along the way. You will also be able to attend any conferences, trade shows, and meetings with new clients.
If you are looking to come to Canada on business, we make applying for your Canadian Business Visitor Visa simple and worry-free. Let our agents guide you through the application process, giving you more time to concentrate on your business. Contact us today to begin your business visa application.