SASKATCHEWAN EXPRESS ENTRY SUB-CATEGORY REOPENS FOR 500 NEW APPLICATIONS
The International Skilled Worker – Express Entry sub-category of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) from 14 February 2017 has reopened for 500 new applications.
In this sub-category, eligible candidates in the federal Express Entry Pool may apply for a provincial nomination certificate from Saskatchewan. A provincial nomination certificate though this sub-category gives the candidate 600 additional points under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), and the candidate will then be in line for selection at the following Express Entry draw.
The SINP is designed to attract prospective immigrants with the skills and experience needed to respond to Saskatchewan’s labor market and community needs. As candidates for the Express Entry sub-category must be in the IRCC Express Entry pool, all candidates must be eligible for any of the three federal economic immigration programs, and these include; the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades, and the Canadian Experience Class.
For eligibility in the SINP’s International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category candidates are required to:
- Have proof of legal status, if currently residing in Canada
- Have been accepted into RCIC’s Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry Profile Number
- Provide language test results from a designated testing agency that match the language level declared in their Express Entry profile
- Have completed at least one year of post-secondary education or training which is comparable to the Canadian education system, resulting in a certificate, diploma, and a degree
- Have proof of sufficient settlement funds and a settlement plan
- Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
How can we help you?
At CanadianVisa.org, our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) are members in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). They have the experience and expertise to guide you through the visa application process, from the selection of immigration category to preparing and filing your application, preparing you for an interview and following up with the visa office. The fact that our offices are situated in Vancouver Canada means our clients’ applications are evaluated and processed as per the latest updated rules and regulations from the Canadian government.
Do you want to come to Canada? At CanadianVisa.org, we make applying for your visa simple. Fill out the form and one of our account managers will call you to begin your Canadian visa application process.