Are you looking for new job opportunities in Canada but prefer a slower, more intimate, and close-knit way of life? Ontario has just launched its new Regional Immigration Pilot to help skilled workers start a new life in Ontario’s smaller communities and get permanent residency in Canada.
This new two-year pilot, which was launched earlier in June 2020, falls under the Employer Job Offer Category of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) and allows skilled foreign workers who have a full time, permanent job offer in one of the participating communities in Ontario, immigrate to Canada.
There are currently three participating communities under this pilot, namely:
- Cornwall; and
- Belleville and Quinte West
Ready to start your new life in Ontario, Canada? For your eligibility consultation simply click the link below or continue reading to find out more about how you can immigrate to Canada with the help of our seasoned immigration professionals.
How Can I Immigrate To Canada, Ontario through the New Regional Pilot?
Immigrating to Canada through the new Regional Immigration Pilot is an easy 3 step process that can give you and your loved ones permanent residence in Canada.
Step 1: Find a Job
To qualify for this pilot you will need a job in one of the three participating communities. There are various job opportunities in each community, particularly for:
- Registered nurses;
- Project managers;
- Landscaping and general farm/greenhouse labourers
- Personal support workers;
- Food and beverage servers;
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Sales Consultants;
- Warehouse workers;
- Housekeepers; and
- Accounting clerks.
Step 2: Choose Your Immigration Stream
There are three streams that you can apply under to qualify for this new pilot:
- International Student Stream (currently not accepting applications);
- In-demand Skills Stream- for those who have a job offer with a National Occupation Classification (NOC) C or D that is on the list of the in-demand jobs in Ontario; or
- Foreign Worker Stream - or those who have a job offer with a National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B(currently not accepting applications).
Step 3: Start the Application Process
The application process to immigrate to Canada through the new regional immigration pilot is a 2-step process.
1. Submit your intake application form by email to the regional immigration offices in Ontario.
2. You will then be notified on how to submit your application through one of the qualifying streams under the OINP Employer Job Offer Category.
Need help finding out if you qualify for the Ontario Regional Immigration Program as well as which of over 70 different Canada visa application and immigration options you may qualify for? Why not enlist the help of one of our certified and government trusted consultants.
But remember, there are only 150 available spots reserved under this pilot, so it's best to get started on the application process as soon as possible.
Let Us Help You Find Your Pathway to Canada
Applying for a visa can be time-consuming and confusing. With strict deadlines, procedures, and requirements to adhere to, it can be easy to make a mistake that could cost you your chance to immigrate to Canada. But with the guidance and assistance of one of our knowledgeable Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC’s), the process will be stress-free.
When you choose to use our expert and government trusted services, you will receive:
- An in-depth eligibility assessment
- Guidance on which of 70+ immigration programs and visas to choose from;
- An immigration plan tailored to your individual needs;
- A review and submission of all application forms and documentation; as well as
- Support through every step of the application process.
All you have to do is fill out our application form to receive your eligibility assessment and let us take care of the rest. It’s just that simple! Your Canadian journey starts here.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to stay up to date on Canadian immigration and visa news.