The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is an enormously popular and successful immigration system in the province of Manitoba Canada. Each year the MPNP is responsible for the great majority of successful Winnipeg and Manitoba permanent resident immigrant visas issued and offers great cost, processing time, and success rates as compared to some of the other federal programs.
When it comes to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), the province often seeks out something distinct and specific in the applicants. They look for those that speak French or English fluently and also applicants that bring education and skill with them. They want to know that those that are seeking help through the MPNP are going to be productive citizens of the community and stay in the area for years to come. While you can fill out this application pretty easily yourself, many individuals will want to consider enlisting the service of a regulated Canadian immigration consultant agency to ensure the paperwork and everything needed is in order.
The good news is that Manitoba has issued 90 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) between May and June 2017 under the Manitoba Business Stream (MPNP-B), a part of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP).
Over the same period of May and June, 84 applications were received, including applications submitted under the Farm Strategic Recruitment Initiative (FSRI). The FSRI initiative targets applicants who will live on a farm in rural Manitoba and manage the everyday operations of the farm.
The MPNP-B allows Manitoba to recruit and nominate qualified business people with the intent and ability to reside in the province and make a significant investment in a new or existing business and hold an active managerial role. Manitoba’s MPNP-B promotes the province’s economic growth as it is designed to retain successful business owners and professionals with executive-level experience.
To utilize the MPNP in order to become a nominee applicants are required to register under a unique Expression of Interest (EOI) system, where they express their interest in applying through the program.
Similar to the Federal Express Entry system, interested applicants start the process by creating an online profile on the MPNP website. Candidate’s profiles are then placed into the MPNP-B EOI pool and are assigned a score based on responses provided. The highest-ranking candidates are invited to apply by receiving an LAA from the MPNP. Upon receiving an LAA, candidates have 60 days to submit their application to the program.
If you are found to be a qualifying provincial nominee program applicant, you will become an MPNP nominee. From there, you will be provided with the ability to apply for permanent Canadian resident status in a much faster process. Canada is big on keeping families together so this visa for permanent residency will not just be yours. It will also extend to your family as well.
Why use a regulated immigration consultant
Before acquiring the services of an immigration consultant, it is important to understand the difference between a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and an unauthorized provider of immigration services. RCICs are required to abide by a strict Code of Professional Conduct. There will be numerous benefits associated with utilizing the services of an RCIC and serious risks associated with utilizing the services of these unauthorized providers.
- RCIC’s know Canada’s immigration process and visa system well. Their jobs are to stay up to date with the latest policy changes, an obligation that they are legally required to fulfill. They have an abundance of insider knowledge about the system so take advantage of it.
- They’re authorized by a regulatory body. Picking up their license implies that they’ve completed a thorough procedure to enter the business, and ongoing proficient advancement is required to keep on renewing this permit every year. This implies they work to a strict set of principles and morals that are enforced. It’s an assurance that they’re working to your greatest advantage.
- They can liaise with Citizenship and Immigration Canada and your employer for your sake. If by chance you’ve ever attempted to ring a government department or embassy of some sort, you’ll know it can be a maddening, confusing experience. Working with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant implies you don’t need to make these extensive telephone calls. They can likewise guarantee your application meets the qualifying criteria, giving you the best chance of success.
- They can personalize your immigration plan. Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are there to guide you effectively through the mind-boggling twists and turns of Canada’s visa system. Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants can work with you, understanding your objectives and what your desired goals are. They can then set up an arrangement to help you accomplish those goals and expectations.
- They can offer an alternate point of view on your immigration options. RCIC’s are designed to offer you sound, legitimate feedback on what your alternatives are, as well as guidance on the procedure. You may even get data that you hadn’t considered that reimagines the course you thought you needed to take. You’re almost guaranteed to walk away with more than you’re initially bargained for.
Filling in your visa application can feel like a full day’s work in itself and can be loaded with pitfalls where one erroneously ticked box can land you in the waiting category as opposed to the acknowledged and accepted one. This lengthy document process could leave you dazed and confused, but don’t fret Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants are here to assist you every step of the way.