Life in Canada is terrific. The quality of life, something most people and their families can only dream about. When it comes to choosing one province to immigrate to, however, it can seem a little tricky because it’s difficult to compare one province with another. That’s because they’re all so great. To move to Canada, one of the things you must do is decide where it is you want to live.
How to immigrate to Manitoba in 2021 is a topic that is of great interest to many people because the province is such a good option to live and work in.
If you have shown any interest in Canada as a whole and search the ‘best of’ or ‘top’ list of anything, including cities, landscapes, jobs, education, safety, and lifestyle, Manitoba is one of the top Canadian provinces for you. Located between Ontario and Saskatchewan, the province is in central Canada, and if you choose to live on its coast has a beautiful view of the Hudson Bay, a large inland sea that is frozen in the winter and becomes ice-free in the summer.
In Manitoba, you can live in both a scenic city and have an adventurous experience. Not only that, but you can also enjoy cultural diversity, as over 200 languages get spoken in this province alone!
Wondering how to immigrate there? Let’s find out.
The Best Immigration Program to Move to Manitoba
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) is one of over 100 immigration programs in Canada. However, the MPNP is designed for skilled workers in Manitoba itself, and due to its goal to meet specific immigration needs, it is better to choose an immigration program designed for this particular province.
The MPNP is based on the needs of Manitoba’s employers, which means that the likelihood of getting a job in this province through this program will depend on what Manitoba needs. Since it is quite a big province, to get a Canadian visa and land a job can be done in as little as a couple of months.
The program involves a selection process of internationally trained and experienced professionals that are needed in the local labour market. If you have a qualification and experience in a certain field, or perhaps even just enough experience, you can qualify for this program.
Manitoba is constantly developing. Due to the country’s stable economy, even during the Covid-19 period, the diversity of ever-growing industries in the province has led to more interest on how to immigrate to Manitoba in 2021. The economic sector is also dedicated to keeping the unemployment rate fairly low and provides everyone living in the province with good wages. Combined with stellar education, health services, and safety, Manitoba is the way to go.
How to Apply for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- Get your eligibility assessed CanadianVisa.org has affiliated Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) that are ICCRC registered consultants who can help determine your Canadian immigration eligibility for the MPNP program or any other program.
- Earn a high Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score Your CRS score is based on several factors that will determine how high you score. These factors include education, work experience, language capabilities, including English and/or French, age, and adaptability to Manitoba itself. When you apply to a specific province, like Manitoba, you also have to show that you want to stay in the province for a certain period and that your interests align with contributing to the growth of the province and the overall economy. This can be done by applying for a job in Canada or even showing interest in opening your own business or buying one in Canada.
- You get nominated, but only if you are eligible For successful candidates, a separate application will be issued to the Government of Canada to get you a permanent residential Canadian visa.
To qualify for the MPNP, you must be able to make an immediate economic contribution to Manitoba, which is why it is required for you to be a skilled worker with specialized education, training, and most importantly, work experience relevant to your field. With the possibility of receiving excellent benefits and an above-average market-related salary in your role, meeting the expectation set out in Manitoba through this program is rewarding to you.
You can choose one of two pathways to Manitoba, including:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba It is possible to apply through this pathway as applications are accepted from qualified temporary foreign workers. Applications are also accepted from international student graduates that are working in Manitoba and have received a permanent job offer from their employer in Manitoba.
- Skilled Workers Overseas You can apply through this pathway as applications are accepted from qualified skilled workers that can show a strong connection to Manitoba through either family, friends, past employment or education. This can also be done if you apply for the MPNP and get an invitation after you have been assessed and earned enough points in all of the following factors:
- Work experience
- Language proficiency (English and/ or French)
Why Live in Canada in 2021
To say that 2021 has been a difficult year for most countries in the world with the presence of COVID-19 and all that comes with it, including political and economic uncertainty, is an understatement.
With so many unprecedented things happening in the past two years, not knowing what is going to happen next or how a country will recover from this difficult period, shouldn’t be something you have to worry about.
No matter what age you are or what phase of life your family members find themselves in, Canada welcomes people from all over the world to join their country, which is growing continually. Not only did Canada manage to exceed their expectations of outperformance when it comes to their economy, social, or political stability, but they are also one of the most open-minded countries globally. They accept anyone, no matter their religious status, cultural background, ethnicity, and many other factors. There is a place for everyone in Canada.
Thanks to the government’s future-forward Canadian immigration initiative that plans to welcome over 1.2 million immigrants to their country between 2021 and 2023, if you meet the requirements laid out by Canada, you can move to Canada too.
Move to Manitoba in 2021
With an immigration program as simple and modern as the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, the Express Entry System doesn’t disappoint. By only following three easy steps and meeting the Canadian government’s expectations, you can discover how to immigrate to Manitoba in 2021.
Apart from the incredible life Manitoba has to offer, living in Canada alone can benefit you and your entire family. Offering world-class education and work opportunities, it’s no doubt that you will find how incredible it is to be a permanent Canadian resident.
To find out which program is best suited for you and if you meet the requirements to obtain your Canadian visa, you can get in touch with an RCIC today.
Our RCIC’s are here to help and guide you, but most of all, simplify the process of Canadian immigration so that you can finally move to the country of your dreams.