Canada is the 3rdsimplest country in which to start a business. This is according to theWorld Bank's Ease of Doing Business Index.
Did you know “Move to Canada” searches have reached its highest level ever on Google?
Here are 5 reasons why you should start a business in Canada:
- The startup process is one of the easiest in the world. It is a one-step procedure and it takes approximately 5 days to approve and open your desired business.
- Reports have shown that Canada offers 5% lower business costs compared to that of the United States. This has made Canada a very attractive country for business men and women. This development also allows your business to be very competitive on the U.S. market.
- Canada has a very prestigious education system and admirable schooling reputation. The schooling system has made Canada a very skilled and educated country with greater access to technical talent and high computer literacy rates. Canada constantly graduates as the world’s best in technical talent.
- Canada and the United States are the largest trading partners in the world. With affordable delivery costs and easy trade between the two countries. Canada creates great opportunities for North American businesses to elevate and grow.
- You would have access to a large variety of government grants. Providing grants such as mentorship, entrepreneurial support, and financial assistance to new businesses, has allowed businesses to grow and succeed. Favourable tax credit is one of the best globally and the Canadian government does more to support start-ups than any other developed country.
Turn your attention to the north if you’re considering expanding and starting a business. With a low cost of living and government support, what more could an entrepreneur ask for?